Business Analyst (Client Engagement) - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Technology Contracting|
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a project manager with strong exposure in data concepts and risk knowledge to support a long-term project.
Your job scope will include:
- Understand the key business drivers for Client Documentation success bank-wide, taking a holistic view of business needs, gathering business requirements, identifying opportunities, and implementing effective business solutions.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources, determining and effectively representing information at appropriate levels of abstraction, reconciling conflicts, and gaining consensus to establish true business needs.
- Participation in the RFP / vendor selection process, and understanding each of the business use cases that will need to feed into it
- Participation as the Product Owner (Business Analyst), in the full suite of Agile ceremonies, acting as the voice of the business, empowered to take decisions on prioritisation of the requirements backlog
- Manage the technology team interface, liaising with technology teams continuously to ensure clarity on business requirements, and working with development leads to ensure business requirements are met in solutions design, development and delivery.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5yrs of BA experience experience within the banking industry. Experienced in eliciting requirements using interviews, workshops, and document / business / task / workflow analysis, preferably with full life-cycle IT development experience. Agile Systems development lifecycle experience preferred, where candidate has acted in either Product Owner or Scrum Master roles.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081