Business Analyst (Client On-boarding) - 9 months contract
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per annum|
A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst (Client Onboarding) professional into their team in Singapore.
Client Onboarding and Suitability is the key focus area in this Private Banking role.
The key responsibility is to stay close with the Bankers, Investment Counsellors, KYC Specialists and other middle and back office users to facilitate business analysis and develop technology solutions. Manage key client onboarding analysis globally on an end to end basis.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance etc.
- Relevant years of functional experience in client onboarding domain for private banks/wealth management firms.
- Client onboarding
- RDIP/Suitability policies
- KYC Policies
- PDPA policies
- Knowledge of products and processes in the wealth management domain
- Ability to efficiently plan and organize own workload, and manage to work in a multi-cultural environment spread across multiple geographies
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels
- Strong presentation skills
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Raymond de Amboy for further discussion on (65) 6854 5644.
License Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number R1219081