Business Analyst (Client Onboarding) - 8 months contract
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$8000 per month|
* Analyze data to identify data quality issues and translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action required.
* Perform data entry for the remediation of data to improve quality of existing data and ensure integrity of the data is aligned with Client Documents.
* Understanding of how data is captured from documentation
* Prepare data by acquiring data from multiple sources and transform / enhance / clean the data
Skills and Qualification
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounts, Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
* At least 3 to 8 years of proven working experience as a business analyst in Investment or private banking
* Relevant experience in private banking remediation projects is a plus
* Strong understanding of Client onboarding process and KYC Process
* Experience with working with Excel, MS Access ,
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
* Able to work independently and propose solutions
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496