Business Analyst (Client Onboarding) - 8 months contract
* Analyze data to identify data quality issues and translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action required.
* Perform data entry for the remediation of data to improve quality of existing data and ensure integrity of the data is aligned with Client Documents.
* Understanding of how data is captured from documentation
* Prepare data by acquiring data from multiple sources and transform / enhance / clean the data
Skills and Qualification
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounts, Computer Science or equivalent disciplines
* At least 3 to 8 years of proven working experience as a business analyst in Investment or private banking
* Relevant experience in private banking remediation projects is a plus
* Strong understanding of Client onboarding process and KYC Process
* Experience with working with Excel, MS Access ,
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
* Able to work independently and propose solutions
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.