Business Analyst (Client Reporting) - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will support on daily operations on the performance systems such as downloading and maintenance of financial data. Performance returns are used by marketing, investments and client's on a daily basis to monitor how well the portfolios are performing. The role will also check the integrity of data use in the performance systems and generate timely monthly return for client report, which is sent to the client every month.
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent
- Ideally knowledge in financial products, SQL (not essential) but a bonus
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organization and attention to detail
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081