Business Analyst, Commercial Banking (5 months contract)
|Salary:||S$80000 - S$120000 per annum|
As a Business Analyst for Commercial Banking Operations, the principal responsibility of this role is to support ITO team to align ITO Management Operations strategy and deliverables to overall Commercial Banking business strategy. More specifically, the role will require to deliver operations support to Client Service Delivery through deep analytics, metrics and measurements to improve Client Experience. The role should work closely with the local CB operations teams in countries and hubs to ensure operational execution of key CB Initiatives.
In terms of managing operational capabilities and delivering service the role will lead efforts to document segment specific requirements, leverage common infrastructure, operating model, and service delivery routines to deliver standardised and differentiated services to Commercial Banking clients across a network of regions and countries. The candidate for this role needs to have good knowledge and understanding of Trade & Cash Management, Client Services and adequate knowledge of related product streams such as FX.
The role will report to Global Head of Operations - Commercial Banking, and will collaborate with technology, operations, sales, product, and client service organizations in Commercial Banking to deliver consistent service in an optimised and effective manner.
- Support CB ITO to drive strategic delivery through deep analytics, compelling metrics and measurements using high quality packs and identify short, medium and long term solutions that deliver sustainable impacts to improve Client Experience.
- Work closely with CB Operations team in collaboration and influence Operations Strategy for meeting CB requirements, streamline processes, enhance productivity, reduce cost of service, reduce operational risk, improve controls and leverage technologies.
- Support respective businesses in the commercialisation of capabilities, campaign teams, monitoring of usage, improving client experience; and collecting defects for future improvements.
- Help in analysis to drive the digitization agenda to improve client on-boarding, product processing so as to continually optimise cost of service.
- Support improvement in client experience by tracking progress made and impact delivered through various process improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to the Group's values and code of conduct and ensure highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all salient SCB governance frameworks.
- Professional with 10 years of relevant experience covering strategy in operations solutions with awareness and understanding of the wider CB business, economic and market environment.
- Must have the understanding of Bank's business strategy, and ability to think strategically and plan/lead/execute change mandates.
- Ability to assess the effectiveness of the Bank's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business.
If you fit the bill and doesn't mind taking on a 5 months contract role, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257