Business Analyst (Finance) - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Contracting|
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company with offices in all major financial centers around the world. They provide services in investment banking, private banking, asset management, and shared services.
For this role, You will work directly with business management teams in various APAC departments to conduct a Front to Back review of the process, Recommend suitable outcomes upon conclusion of the review for process and control enhancements, Track and monitor the progress of the project using effective MI. Drive data/reporting aligned process improvement through, Communicate concisely and meaningfully the outcome of the review.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance; Fundamental understanding of finance concepts
- Ideally 5-10 years of experience in MIS Reporting, Finance, and Budgeting etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interface with Management
- Project management experiencent functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081