Business Analyst (Financial Markets) - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
For this role, You will perform in-depth analysis around key requirements of the project and regulatory changes (Benchmark Reporting and Trade Reporting Regulatory projects). Articulate the Scope / requirements in standard documents/process flow diagrams/use case diagrams etc to secure signoff from stakeholders. Participation in industry forums / calls and interpretation of new regulations or changes to existing regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Any field or Equivalent
- Ideally 3-5 years of related/relevant experience
- Knowledge of ALM, Fixed Income and FX Products
- Experience with Benchmark Calculation will be added advantage
- Good experience of managing change - both project leadership and business analysis skills
- Experience of OTC products & trade lifecycle aligned to industry best practice
- Ability to document functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081