Business Analyst (Network Management)(Contract up til end 2018)
|Salary:||S$120000 - S$150000 per annum|
The Network Management team is a centralized buying group responsible for managing the bank's relationships with its global network of financial service providers spread across all regions. There is a need for a limited period to have an additional Network Management member familiar with third party management risks and issues and skilled as a business analyst.
This role is offered on a contract basis since it is directly tied to:
- the Nostro Remediation Program (NRP), specifically in regard to the Business and Data Analysis, of the design of the new NM account inventory platform.
- Over-and-above the direct NM platform impact, there are secondary impacts as it relates to data cleansing and remediation (at a time of high volume change due to BREXIT and Sapphire) which means that BAU and the governing of BAU while switching platforms has been complicated substantially in volume and rate of change.
Network Management is responsible for establishing and executing the function's strategic objectives across the group / region / country working closely with global, regional, local and functional stakeholders to ensure that the bank's businesses have sufficient coverage for their cash management, correspondent banking (in adherence to the Nostro Management Framework) and custody needs in key, non-presence countries and franchise markets.
There are two key fields of experience required:
1. Transaction Banking:
- Established knowledge of correspondent banking, custodian relationships and cash management providers.
2. Business Analyst:
- Engaging and collaborating with a wide group of stakeholders, SME's and business partners, predominantly across the Network Management and wider CIB footprint to translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, specifically for NAMS (but not necessarily limited to NAMs only)
- Working with global delivery teams to implement enhancement across platforms, primarily NM's & GB's platforms, but inclusive of strategic bank-wide platforms
- Identifying technology and process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce risk and/or create greater business value for NM
- Manage keys risks and issues as they arise
- Creation of project artefacts; Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Specifications
- More than 5 years of graduate (or more) experience with Banking, Project Management and Business Analyst experience
- Experience in managing third-party providers preferred
- Creative and innovative mindset and experience preferable
- Business knowledge of TB Business in Channels / Cash / Trade / Custody
- Thorough understanding of the system development and trade life cycle
- General knowledge of Correspondent banking/ Relationship management is desirable
- Experience gathering and documenting business & functional requirements
- Strong skills with core Business Analysis toolset and techniques
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
- Highly organised
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Resilience and a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word is a must
If you have a background in Project Management or Business Analysis and is available on a short notice, please send in your resume to me at email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257