Business Analyst (Post Trade/ Corp actions)
|Location:||West Region, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$96000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Experienced Business Analyst wanted for a leading financial institution!
Our client is a leading financial institution headquartered in Singapore that specializes in Securities and Derivatives. They are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst to join their Business Analysis team. You will be expected to handle the end to end process, from gathering user requirements to UAT testing and providing post- production support. You will act as a bridge and help to build relationships between the business and operations team.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst handling end to end process
- Strong understanding of SDLC and being involved in at least 2 full SDLC life cycles
- Domain knowledge and experience in either Securities Clearing/ Post- trade or Corporate Actions
- Well- versed with writing URD or using tools such as Jira or HPQC
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build effective relationships between the business and operations team
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 42917. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.