Business Analyst US Tax Regulations (3 month contract)
Our client, a renowned international bank, is seeking a qualified candidate for a 3-month project role to assist in the implementation of enhancements to the compliance framework for US tax regulations including FATCA and the Qualified Intermediary regime. The role sits with the Regional Business Compliance team supporting FATCA/CRS/U.S.Withholding Tax Regulations (Change & BAU) for Asian branches.
- Perform gap analysis of existing processes, procedures and controls versus global policies and procedures and identify changes required
- Draft local processes, procedures and work instructions and manage stakeholder review and approval process
- Coordinate and manage key control testing
- Track actions, issues and risks to completion
- Support project/programme manager with adhoc project coordination and business analysis tasks
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst including requirements analysis, process design and testing
- Experience working in risk/compliance/regulatory projects in financial services
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- International experience is an advantage - e.g. experience serving multiple internal clients across jurisdictions would be a plus
- Flexible and a good team player
Candidates who are able to start work immediately and fine with the working location being in the East are encouraged to submit their resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257