Business Analysts (FCC Analytics) - 1 year contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems.
- Analyse the comprehensive impact of the financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Provide leadership, management, and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* A Degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking or Finance or Equivalent
* 4-5 years of relevant experience
* Excellent written communication and reasoning skills, with attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively at varying levels of seniority within the organisation
* Strong self-initiative, problem-solving oriented attitude, action driven
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081