Business Analysts (FCC Analytics) - 1 year contract
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems.
- Analyse the comprehensive impact of the financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Provide leadership, management, and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* A Degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking or Finance or Equivalent
* 4-5 years of relevant experience
* Excellent written communication and reasoning skills, with attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively at varying levels of seniority within the organisation
* Strong self-initiative, problem-solving oriented attitude, action driven
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6854 5644 for further discussion.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.