Our client is a reputable global bank, looking for a Risk professional with 1st line experience to join their Asia team in Singapore at AVP level.
Reporting to the Head of Business Control, you will support the team in implementing regulations and internal policies through standardization of control design and assurance support. You will oversee and support globally led programs and regional efforts to improve non-financial risk within Asia. You will coordinate execution of risk management activities in 1st LOD. You will also provide hands-on support in testing the control design and operating effectiveness of internal control structures.
- Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related discipline
- 5-7 years' experience in operational risk, internal control or business control within financial sector
- Control assurance/ testing candidates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of non-financial risk processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on team player
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend