Business Controls Analyst - Hospitality
Our client is a European MNC company that operates in the loyalty and rewards in hospitality space is looking for Business Controller Analyst for their team in Singapore.
- Internal processes and controls
- Reporting and Analysis
Reporting to the Finance Director, as a junior member of the team, you will be responsible in ensure the internal processes and controls are in place to accurately reflecting the right information and all the data are captured well.
You will be partnering and working closely with the operations team of the company in capturing data. You will also be involved in a small aspect of analysis and reporting.
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in finance and accounting related roles
- Degree in finance and accounting related course
- Strong knowledge and basic experience in process and controls
- Meticulous and detailed personality
- Good analytical skill set
- Must have a strong interpersonal skillset as you will engaging with internal stakeholders
Attractive package, great career progression with great benefits!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to
email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.