Business Development Coordinator/Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
International Law Firm is looking for Business Development Coordinator to Manager
Reporting: Head of Business Development Asia
- Build strategic growth plans for the firm
- Grow business for the Singapore office by external and internal marketing
- Develop budgets to support Marketing/Business Development plans
- Develop marketing plans to identify and support pursuit of new clients and other new business opportunities.
- Development of marketing materials, including newsletters, RFPs, pitch letters, presentations, biographies, practice descriptions
- Support the firm's key client program.
- Provide training to attorneys in areas such as pitching, presentation skills and networking.
- Assist in developing themes and programs for practice group and Asia "retreats" and other internal meetings and coordinate logistical aspects of the same.
- Organise events
- High degree of motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Excellent writing skills. Ability to prepare focused and specialized written materials.
- Excellent attention to detail skills in all areas, including writing, copy editing, researching, and managing data.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and capability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines. Ability to follow essential instructions.
- Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work.
- Flexibility and willingness to work hours needed to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a top tier team with a dynamic and diverse culture. If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM