Business Development Executive
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
|Salary:||S$2500 - S$4000 per month|
HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community. We offer our start-up clients access to top talent through manageable fees and critical talent advisory services. With our extensive market knowledge and experience in this space, our team of specialist recruiters is committed to finding the best talent to fulfill your objectives - whether that's a Series A, Series B or a future IPO.
Our client is a U.S. based technology company that rethinks the way coin currency moves throughout society by instantly digitizing physical coin change during retail cash transactions.
- The primary responsibility for Business Development Executive will be to contacting and develop relationships with retailers across all industries in Singapore.
- They will first conduct market research in order to identify the correct contacts in the organizations so as to develop partnerships to drive adoption of the platform throughout Singapore.
- The secondary responsibility will be to develop relationships with POS vendors who have a presence in the Singapore retail environment.
- Partner with marketing, sales and production managers to create and implement business strategies.
- They will organize events that lead to client meetings and product promotions.
- Self-starter and can self-motivate to complete tasks without regular supervision
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
- Great problem solving and analytical skills.
- Contacts in the Singapore retail industry are a huge plus
- Comfortable speaking to a diverse set of stakeholders: C-Level executives, government officials, trade show attendees and consumers
- Digitally savvy. Good with computers a huge plus.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
www.hatch.careers /www.ambition.com.sg #LI-SM
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117