Business Development Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client: Has the status of the largest cloud computing company in China, that provides an extensive suite of cloud services to online businesses. They develop highly scalable cloud computing and data management services for over 1 billion customers worldwide, providing both large and small international businesses, financial institutions, governments and other organizations with flexible, cost-effective solutions for networking and IT needs.
- Recruit flagship enterprise customers in an overseas market and migrate them onto Alibaba cloud solutions
- Establish and maintain local partner network and relationships to increase opportunities
- Carry the KPI of total local market consumption, including on-line customer acquisition
- To analyze performance of various products, to ensure results are on track, identify issues and recommend solutions
- Identify sales opportunities through direct searching, lead follow up, networking and client relationships
- 7+ years of working experience in a similar field. Cloud related knowledge is a must
- Knowledge and experience of working as a Sales or BD in an international market
- Able to work independently in a remote market and achieve results in highly stressful environments
- Excellent English communication skills to converse with English speaking clients
- Able to work remotely with team members around the world
- Passion and motivation to deliver in a fast paced, start-up environment, with the desire to learn and be part of a success story.