Business Development Manager
Our client, a leading international insurance company is looking for experienced Business Development Manager. This role assists Head of BD in implementing and developing strategies to the sales force by providing business supervision, business coaching, conducting training sessions, developing and implementing business plans and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities: -
Sales Cluster Management
- To ensure growth targets on APE and headcount within the appointed cluster are met.
- Conduct strategic planning and business needs analysis with the leaders and wealth planners of the appointed cluster to align financial objectives.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with appointed cluster of representatives.
- One point of contact for the appointed cluster with company's back-office units.
- To ensure the growth of representative strength and increase the productivity level and quality of business of the wealth managers.
- Active management of wealth managers and team leaders on production performance and headcount retention with the set KPIs and targets.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and management of the cluster including mentoring, coaching and providing guidance to both wealth managers and leaders
- Assist the Head of BD in designing, implementing and monitoring incentive campaigns.
- Be accountable for the cluster's objectives of the campaigns.
- Frontline management of appeals and exceptional handling.
- Work closely with the Head of BD to roll out communication plan of events and campaigns to the appointed cluster in a timely manner.
- Conduct monthly briefing at team meetings, updating on company's initiatives Handle appointed cluster's representatives' queries promptly as well as gathering feedback for improvement initiatives.
- Monitor, tabulate, track and review incentives to ensure accuracy, fairness and effectiveness.
- Responsible for growth targets on recruitment.
- Support recruitment activities and initiatives of the appointed cluster.
- Support On-boarding procedures and demonstrates good knowledge of compliance on recruitment i.e., interviews
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Preferably at least 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial or Insurance industry
- Experience in sales force / sales agency management or business account management
- Excellent inter-personal and effective communication skills both written and verbal, building strong relationships at all levels
- Detail-focused, highly analytical orientation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills
- Highly motivated and well-organized.
- Good standard of professional presentation and group facilitation skills
- Good knowledge of insurance practices, operations and processes.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.