Business Development Manager
- A role that allows you to challenge yourself
- Work in an environment that encourages creativity
- An opportunity to develop your technical skills
Our Client is a reputable Out-of-Home Advertising Company.
The Ideal Candidate would be collaborating with relevant government agencies and Principals to manage and execute Out-of-Home advertising campaigns in the conceptualisation, approval and execution stages. You will also be expected to build trust and develop strong relationships with Principals through high levels of professionalism and reliability.
Your key responsibilities would include identifying and securing new business opportunities to grow the company's media portfolio. You will also be expected to provide sales revenues and other important reports to Principals in a timely fashion.
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 4 years' experience and proven track record in business development and key account management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence clients and clearly present recommendations and solutions to summarize complex issues
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills especially in terms of goal setting and prioritising
- Resilient, motivated individual with the ability to inspire performance amongst team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.