Business Development Manager
- Prospect and pursue business opportunities, driving and accelerating pipeline growth throughout APAC region.
- Develop regional strategies and business cases through a variety of problems and situations, track record of delivering tangible results from executing strategies.
- Report on the trends and development in the industry/market (supported by Underwriting & Proposition department) and offer an assessment/proposal on how the company should best respond/position
- Develop and expand on relationships with key customers, trade bodies, and government agencies in the APAC region
- Engage with the other channel partners within the Group to develop existing and new business opportunities, ensure efficient execution of key business initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in B2B business, in finance or (re)insurance industry
- A must to have in-depth knowledge of the pricing strategies on IPMI and non-PMI business
- Excellent in working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally; customers, partners, suppliers and employees
- Proven ability to use influence persuasion to achieve desired outcome
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, a self-starter