Business Development Manager
- Prospect and pursue business opportunities, driving and accelerating pipeline growth throughout APAC region.
- Develop regional strategies and business cases through a variety of problems and situations, track record of delivering tangible results from executing strategies.
- Report on the trends and development in the industry/market (supported by Underwriting & Proposition department) and offer an assessment/proposal on how the company should best respond/position
- Develop and expand on relationships with key customers, trade bodies, and government agencies in the APAC region
- Engage with the other channel partners within the Group to develop existing and new business opportunities, ensure efficient execution of key business initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in B2B business, in finance or (re)insurance industry
- A must to have in-depth knowledge of the pricing strategies on IPMI and non-PMI business
- Excellent in working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally; customers, partners, suppliers and employees
- Proven ability to use influence persuasion to achieve desired outcome
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, a self-starter
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.