Business Development Manager, Asia pacific
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
One of the largest law firms in the world is looking for their next Business Development Manager for the Asia Pacific.
You will be working within the Asia Pacific Business Development, Marketing & Communications (AP BDMC) department.
Singapore or Hong Kong
This role is primarily a business development (BD) role with some marketing and communications responsibilities, managing 2 key practice groups (DR & IP) as well as 1-2 key regional priority client accounts.
- Strategy and Business Planning
- Tenders and Bids
- Client Account Management
- Thought leadership and other marketing campaigns
- Firm Communication and Meetings
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing Collateral
- Group Profiling
- Professional Development for lawyers
- A degree in business, commerce, marketing or management; and
- Around 6+ years post-graduate experience in business/ client development and marketing, preferably in a regional or cross-border role, dealing with highly demanding internal and external clients at a senior level, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment.
- Demonstrates excellent English communication (verbal and written) skills with prescribed business etiquette in a multi-cultural, multi-level environment;
- Has effective people management skills;
- Has strong analytical skills (i.e. able to conduct desk research across various sources and succinctly distil into key issues, trends and opportunities);
- Is self-initiating and self-disciplined, taking a proactive approach towards projects and seeking direction and advice as needed;
- Able to work under pressure and remain focused;
- Has a highly developed organizational ability, sound judgment and attention to detail; and
- Has effective interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to question and steer discussions towards a positive business outcome.
Contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225594 . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM