Business Development Manager (Cyber Security)
|Location:||East Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is an international brand in Asia, in the IT business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Business Development Manager (Cyber Security) to be a part of their continual success in the market.
Part of the Cyber security Team, you will be responsible to improve organization's market position and achieve financial targets and growth. Defining long-term strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- At least 5 years in a Cyber Security Consultant, Pre-Sales, or Business Development role
- Experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security market good practices and key Security domains (Identify, Protect, Detect, React)
- Experience dealing with the common Cyber Security Consulting practices, such as:
- Cyber Security programs developments and assessments
- Compliance assessments vs standards or regulations
- Understanding of the key principals in Security Operational deployments and processes optimizations
- Understanding of the Cybersecurity and Threats.
- Understanding of the key international regulations (Data Privacy, Critical Infrastructures)
- Consultative Selling approach
- Ability to articulate the foundation of Cyber Security domains key principles
- Knowledge of the Consulting market (providers, specificities, contacts, etc.)
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below