Business Development Manager, Digital Payments
- Strong global presence
- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. As a leader in digital advancement and ICT innovation, they are the first choice across Asia in the creation of the infocomms and digital solutions landscape.
- Manage account and acquire partners and aggregators to ensure growth of Mobile Commerce business (Content and Subscription Services, App Stores, Developer, Gift Cards and Gift Box partners)
- Responsible for establishing the partner engagement/agreements and work through technical, operation and financial limitations
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to plan and develop effective Go To Market promotion for Digital Payments business
- Collaborate with Product to evaluate new products to meet customer's demand
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to scale up the business and understand user and market trends
- Develop & Manage pre-sales and post-sales process. This includes BRT testing and preparing the FAQs, in consultation with BD for launch.
- To work with different business units and internal stakeholders and external partners/vendors to execute strategic projects.
- To analyze performance of various campaigns and products, to ensure results are on track, identify issues and recommend solutions
- Master/ Degree in Engineering, Business or Art from a recognized University with at least 3-5 years of experience working with merchants, mobile developers, app store ecosystem and handset manufacturer landscapes
- Strong domain knowledge of mobile commerce, app store and other digital payments would be an advantage
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Good analytical and segmentation skills, capable of providing in-sight to customer trends and market needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation with the ability to build good rapport and collaborative partnership with industry partners and across all levels of staff
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.