Business Development Manager, Digital Payments
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$84000.00 per annum|
- Strong global presence
- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
Our client is one of Asia's leading communications group, at the forefront of technology development in telecommunications. As a leader in digital advancement and ICT innovation, they are the first choice across Asia in the creation of the infocomms and digital solutions landscape.
- Manage account and acquire partners and aggregators to ensure growth of Mobile Commerce business (Content and Subscription Services, App Stores, Developer, Gift Cards and Gift Box partners)
- Responsible for establishing the partner engagement/agreements and work through technical, operation and financial limitations
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to plan and develop effective Go To Market promotion for Digital Payments business
- Collaborate with Product to evaluate new products to meet customer's demand
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to scale up the business and understand user and market trends
- Develop & Manage pre-sales and post-sales process. This includes BRT testing and preparing the FAQs, in consultation with BD for launch.
- To work with different business units and internal stakeholders and external partners/vendors to execute strategic projects.
- To analyze performance of various campaigns and products, to ensure results are on track, identify issues and recommend solutions
- Master/ Degree in Engineering, Business or Art from a recognized University with at least 3-5 years of experience working with merchants, mobile developers, app store ecosystem and handset manufacturer landscapes
- Strong domain knowledge of mobile commerce, app store and other digital payments would be an advantage
- Strong marketing and business development skills
- Good analytical and segmentation skills, capable of providing in-sight to customer trends and market needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation with the ability to build good rapport and collaborative partnership with industry partners and across all levels of staff
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117