Business Development Manager, FinTech (FX Experience Required)
- Do you have experience selling cross-boarder payments solutions?
- Join a team in its infancy and contribute to very early stage growth in the region!
- Apply now to join a company disrupting the FX space at pace and growing fast!
Our Client is a promising startup in the Financial Technology industry. Within 5 years, it has become one of the leaders in Cross-boarder Payments and opened several offices in 3 continents.
The Ideal Candidate
You are responsible for expanding the organisation's market position and driving their overall growth strategy. This role is all about bringing on new clients.
To achieve this, you will need to strategise new market opportunities, develop go-to-market strategies, identify new sales opportunities, pitch products and services, develop relationships with strategic partners and define long term organisational strategic goals.
Working directly with the Director of Business Development, this role will be focused on acquiring new customers, through your existing network and experience. Based in our Singapore office.
Your target market will be selling our client's FX & Payment API product to online marketplaces and payment service providers (PSPs) who have foreign exchange or payment processing requirements.
- Must have 5+ years' sales/business development experience with direct, specialist experience in FX or Payment sales in a non-bank institution
- Top performer with track record of meeting sales targets
- Experienced gained at a large global payments/FX business strongly preferred
- Must be technically-minded and have prior experience working in API sales selling a similar product
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own commercial platform
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225831. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.