Business Development Manager - FinTech
Business Development Manager - Fintech
- Are you passionate about Payments & the Fintech Industry?
- Do you want be part of a start up that is growing rapidly?
- Do you have passion for sales?
My cleint founded in 2015 has been suppported by some of the major investors is a financial technology company that offers integrated solutions for cross-border payments, facilitates international transactions through a combination of payment collection,
foreign exchange and local payment distribution.
You will be part of the rapidly expanding office in Singapore. You will be responsible for expanding Airwallex's market position and driving the company's overall growth strategy by bringing on new clients.
You will have to quantify new market opportunity, develop strategic go-to-market plans,
identify new sales opportunities, pitch and develop relationships with customers as well as
strategic partners to achieve our long term organizational strategic goals.
Working closely with our Business Development Director in Singapore and VP of Sales in
Shanghai, the BD Manager will focus on acquiring new customers in the APAC region through
your existing network and other channels by closely following industry trends locally and
Your role will be to sell our FX & Payment API product to online marketplaces, payment service
providers (PSPs), travel, education and industries that require foreign exchange or payment
processing in a regional/global capacity.
* Using insights of the online payment market and our platform to highlight USP's to clients
* Anticipate and proactively identify objections, questions and queries clients may have
regarding the API
* Prospecting for potential clients through networking
* To source, contact and close high value opportunities while managing your book of active
* Work closely with the product and development teams
* 5 years or above experience in a regional business development position within FX or
Payment industry (non-bank institution)
* Technically minded and have prior experience in API sales
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets in business development / new business
* Experience working in a sizable global payments/FX business is preferable
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated
* The opportunity to influence product development
* Gain international experience and exposures, opportunities to travel to other regions to
coop with business needs
* Flexible working environment with a competitive remuneration package
If you are interested, please contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 222913. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-ANV
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.