Business Development Manager, Japan Market
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$75000 - S$100000 per annum|
Our client is one of the world's independent global financial advisory firms, providing financial technology/analytical tools in the FS industry. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to drive new business revenue in North Asia.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, you will be engaging in consultative sales and negotiations to manage renewals, generate new sales leads and business. You will be expected to build up and establish a good network of clients across key divisions and regions. You are expected to conduct high level of customer facing presentations and new product development discussion and lead to a more in-depth penetration. Working together with the Account Manager, you will help to build the sales strategy for the region and continue to drive business growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 4 years' experience of successful sales experience managing complex accounts
- Good sales track record in Japan market would be ideal
- Japanese speaking will be a huge advantage
- Background in FS industry is a plus
- Highly skilled in consultative and negotiation sales
- Excellent verbal and written commination skills
- Prior experience engaging C-Level executives
- Travelling will be required
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW39473 www.ambition.com.sg R1653934
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117