Business Development Manager (Legal Sector)
Our client is a leading UK based law firm with offices all across the globe. The firm is constantly seeking new opportunities and setting new standards in assisting clients in their businesses in over 100 countries around the world. They are currently looking to hire a seasoned and talented Business Development Manager for their Singapore team.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, this business development manager would be responsible to implement various strategies across the Asia-Pacific region which are not limited to pitches, campaigns, seminars, events, key client programs and servicing, communications, social media etc.
- 5+ years' experience in Business Development/Marketing roles within Legal or Professional Services
- Experience in drafting pitches and proposals in a partnership environment
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong IT skills with experience with CRM systems, e-communcation software and PowerPoint
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills in a regional aspect
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to gain experience with a top tier team where you would be provided guidance and coaching from senior management and also team members.
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 221468. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.