Business Development Manager (Mortgage)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with property developers; property agents; mortgage broker etc to generate opportunities for mortgage specialists to acquire mortgage loans.
- Identifying and sourcing for external partnerships and liasing with internal partners to strengthen bank's proposition.
- Source for new external partnerships (including digital partners) that may change the way mortgage loan business is carried out in the market.
- Work closely with product and marketing team and sales managers to plan and schedule activities and events.
- Manage and cultivate relationships organizations that have initiatives, programs, or products designed to increase sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5-8 years of Business Development experience
- Proven ability to work with internal and external business partners, preferably with experience in the real estate industry.
- Demonstrated history of successful sales experience or business development initiatives for mortgage loan events preferred
- Process/Project management and relationship building skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF