Business Development Manager (Partnership & Sales)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000.00 per month|
Our UK based Client partners with issuers and networks to build payment solutions to increase B2B spend on the card and focuses on automation and efficiency. They have a range of services and platforms designed to provide our customer with an end to end solution for all their B2B sales needs.they have been operating in Singapore since 2015 and is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (Partnership & Sales)
* Build, manage and maintain bank and network relationships.
* Manage the Singapore office P&L and drive revenues.
* Identify suitable opportunities to provide relevant solutions to bank partners.
* Work with the product and technology team to build market relevant solutions.
* Sell and sign up buyers and suppliers onto the platform.
* Work closely with the payment gateways to ensure supplier set up and sign ups are in place.
* Identify sales opportunities in the market and build a sales pipeline of approx $1b.
* Identify new channels to tap to increase our footprint in the B2B billing on the platform.
* Identify partnership opportunities with local companies in order to increase revenue.
* Be the one point contact for all queries, concerns and feedback for Singapore.
* Build a network with B2B professionals and be updated with the latest developments in the B2B space.
* Be recognised as an expert in providing solutions for commercial payments.
* B2B sales & marketing skills
* Excellent communication skills in English - both written & oral
* Write Proposals & make presentations
* Strong Analytical skills
* Strong influencing & negotiations skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117