Business Development Manager (Personal Clients)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Acquire customers through different sales avenues with the bank's suite of products
- Actively participate in branch sales planning to generate branch action plans for meeting/exceeding sales targets on multiple products
- Ensure the responsible lending - Explain products clearly to customers and ensure they fully understand the commitments required of a personal loan, credit card, debt consolidation plan
- Cross selling other bank products under Client Acquisition and refer to respective product sales team.
- Customer retention efforts through adherence to complaint-management process and complaint resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly adaptable character
- Ability to engage in Needs Based Conversation
- Highly motivated, show evidence of good quality work and performance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and stressful environment
- Able to identify and seize sales opportunities
- Ability to handle objections from customers and staff
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.