Business Development Manager (Priority Banking)
Our client, a leading foreign bank is looking for experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Primarily responsible for pro-active acquisition of new to bank Priority Sign Ups.
- Provide wider range of retail and priority products such as unsecured cards and Insurance to targeted segments.
- Establish relationship with internal stakeholders within CA, and external stakeholders (e.g., property agents, brokers, related other external sales agents) to increase referrals for Priority Clients.
- Engaging affluent and mass market clients for their Priority Sign up requests from internal stakeholders through marketing campaigns, mortgage enquiries and employee banking's events, networking events and roadshows.
- Able to perform off-office hours and weekend activities when required. (Networking events, campaigns, and roadshows)
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups, to better enhance the product differentiation in relation to external competition.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma / Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 + year of relevant experience in Priority Banking Acquisition.
- Experience in achieving agreed sales target
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.