Business Development Manager (Priority Banking)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client, a leading foreign bank is looking for experienced Business Development Manager to join their team.
- Primarily responsible for pro-active acquisition of new to bank Priority Sign Ups.
- Provide wider range of retail and priority products such as unsecured cards and Insurance to targeted segments.
- Establish relationship with internal stakeholders within CA, and external stakeholders (e.g., property agents, brokers, related other external sales agents) to increase referrals for Priority Clients.
- Engaging affluent and mass market clients for their Priority Sign up requests from internal stakeholders through marketing campaigns, mortgage enquiries and employee banking's events, networking events and roadshows.
- Able to perform off-office hours and weekend activities when required. (Networking events, campaigns, and roadshows)
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups, to better enhance the product differentiation in relation to external competition.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma / Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1 + year of relevant experience in Priority Banking Acquisition.
- Experience in achieving agreed sales target
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.