Business Development Manager (Retail/ Analytics)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$110000 per annum + Commission|
Our client is a UK Based company which provides a software platform for automated customer marketing with focus on travel & retail business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they are now recruiting a Business Development Manager/ Director to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Managing Director, APAC, you will generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling in addition to the efforts of the Inside Sales team. Owning the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining senior-level relationships within target accounts & review the market to determine customer needs and report back changing market conditions to colleagues.
- Min. Bachelor's degree with at least 5 - 8 years' experience in sales, where you have consistently met and exceeded quotas in a consultancy environment
- Experience of a working in a start-up environment as well as large corporate organisations would be a bonus
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/online presentations.
- An agile learner, with the ability to quickly absorb new concepts and ideas
- Great commercial acumen and strong customer focus
- Curious, creative & innovative thinker, who is able to take risks which benefit the business
- Great decision quality and timely decision making
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below