Business Development Manager, Trading & Capital Markets
Business Development Manager - Trading & Capital Markets
my client is looking for a Trading BD Lead (Singapore) to sit within our team at our Singapore office. You will be responsible for working with the Product Teams and Global Head of Trading to localise Trading opportunities for Singapore. The vision is to offer commission-free stock trading in each of the new markets in which is launching. You'll define exactly what features need to be included in the Trading product for it to succeed in Singapore. You'll then need to negotiate and close deals with both existing global partners and new local partners in order to bring that product to life.
What you'll be doing:
* Coming up with a clear product roadmap for Singapore and justifying it with data from your market
* Identifying any additional partners you will need for your market, then negotiating and securing contracts with them
* Working closely with your colleagues from Product as well as the Global Head of Trading to create and launch Trading in Singapore.
* Managing relationships with new and existing partners
* Creating financial models
* Negotiating commercial deals
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
* You have > 3 years experience working at a Capital Market Services Licensed company in Singapore
* You have passed the CMFAS Exam with M1A, M6 and M6A modules.
* You have graduated with a 2.1 (or equivalent) degree from a top University
* Previous entrepreneurial experience; you have successfully led a team building something new or founded your own company
* Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
* Excellent logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
* Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don't take no for an answer
* Experience developing products and bringing them to market
* You are Singaporean or Permanent Resident
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don't hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that's how things are done'.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people's relationship with their money.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* All the latest tech you need
* Skip the commute and work from home once a week
* Paid dinners if you work late
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.