Business Development Representative
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Regional Role
- Unicorn Status
- High growth environment
Our client is an end-to-end photography platform, providing photographers with the various tools to deliver customized shoots around the world to their customers, whether on a small or larger scale. The platform removes the most difficult challenges that meet these photographers on a daily basis. They work with some of the biggest names in Property and Real estate, Travel, Hospitality and Food experiences. It removes the mundane to create the beautiful.
- As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and targeting relevant prospects within your assigned territory and verticals in the APAC region.
- Identify and qualify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good relationship with prospects. You will be responsible for generating demand/leads by developing and qualifying revenue opportunities
- Developing yourself as the subject matter expert of your assigned territories and verticals by conducting market research
- Being the ambassador for the company as the first point of contact for our prospective clients via email campaigns and cold calling
- Understand prospective client's needs and identify their pain points and position the company as an enterprise solution
- Establish sales forecasts and reporting on your activities
- Great interpersonal and strong communication skills; very comfortable on the phone
- Fluency in English. Ability to converse with Thai and Vietnamese speaking clients is a plus
- A creative problem solver; rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented
- At least 2 year of phone sales or sales support experience with SaaS products
- Have a proven track record in sales and meeting targets
- Ambition and over-achievement is your fuel
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117