Business Information Security Officer (AVP/ VP)
Business Information Security Officer wanted for a leading international bank!
- Leading international bank
- High profile role
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international bank with a strong presence in the APAC region and provide services around investment banking, wealth management and commercial banking.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented security specialist as a Business Information Security Officer. Reporting to the Head of BISO, you will act as the main contact point for all Security Incident Response and operations issues to ensure the bank's applications (web and mobile) are constantly protected from external security threats You will also be required to manage end- to- end large scale security projects from planning to post- implementation and support across APAC.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of Information Security experience, with at least 6 years of experience in Information Security Operations/ Incident response
- Good working knowledge in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Good knowledge on IT Security policies, IT General controls and risk frameworks
- Holding security certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, CIT, CISA etc. will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage large scale security projects
- Candidates with strong technical background in Pent testing or Vulnerability Assessment and looking to switch to a more business facing role will be strongly considered
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.