Business Management, Private Banking (6 months maternity cover)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$8500 per month|
Our client is from the PB APAC COO Business Management team of 3 persons; covering the management rhythm for PB APAC business as well as PB APAC COO organization. The team is responsible to manage 'Chief of Staff' activities at PB APAC level and PB APAC COO organization; support ad-hoc business initiatives; perform headcount tracking and forecasting for PB APAC; support financial related activities for PB APAC.
This role would require an individual who is flexible and willing to adjust when there are changes. The team is very dynamic and supports a vast job scope - from people/ staff development related initiatives, budget / financials, process related and adhoc projects.
- Support Line Manager who is responsible for the PB APAC Executive Committee and PB APAC Operating Committee meetings (agenda setting, minutes, follow-up on action items, proposals for changes to set-up) and work with senior management and relevant parties to drive the agenda and contents of meeting
- Support Line Manager with on COO driven initiatives and people-related initiatives for the COO teams.
- Ensure smooth communication flow within PB APAC (monthly updates, distribution lists) and COO teams.
- Plan and manage various strategic projects / initiatives / activities to attain long term business ambitions and support business growth plans
- Research and identify opportunities to grow the business and assisting in branding and marketing in Asia Pacific
- Prepare and execute PB APAC regional events. This includes taking full responsibility for logistics and set-up for various APAC events (e.g. Chairman's Club)
- Support APAC Senior Management for any strategic ad-hoc presentations
- Help with creation of management presentations, workshop materials for various events
- Implementation of the Group's strategic agenda including strategic reviews and tracking the progress made against the strategic priorities
- Work with internal stakeholders to facilitate business initiatives
- Project manage smaller initiatives for the PB APAC COO team
- Support Line Manager on financial related matters for PB APAC
- Work with relevant stakeholders on new strategic and regional project initiatives such as (not an exhaustive list):
- Researching on new markets to identify opportunities to grow the business and assisting in branding and marketing in Asia Pacific
- Coordinating and pitching PB APAC for regional and sub-regional award pitches
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Good degree qualification
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Attention to detail while maintaining a clear overview of the subject
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task as well as work independently and under pressure
- Strong efficiency
- Strong technical / IT skills, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint, Word and Excel)
- Good team player with ability to work closely with other areas of the bank
- Some accounting knowledge would be added advantage
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257