Business Management Support (12 months contract)
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$100000 per annum|
Actively seeking an experiened Business Manager who is able to support a department of 90 people, the team has 8 members which basically provides business support to the sales and trading personnel.
Your role is to support the Head of Solutions STS COO in the management of the department, i.e., ensure that the business is organized and managed effectively and maintains/develops strong relationships with stakeholders and partners.
Main responsibilities / tasks:
- Executive support
- Management of Solutions STS Management meetings, town halls etc. (incl. preparations, agenda, minutes, action points), meeting planning
- Compile Monthly Business updates and provide relevant information to key stakeholder meetings
- Expense tracking, management and challenging of any anomalies
- Drive Human Capital Management initiatives for Solutions STS e.g., develop training plan for staff
- Support with various Business Management tasks e.g., ensuring staff comply with block leave policies, complete mandatory training etc.
- 2 - 5 years' experience within Investment Banking, Private Banking, COO, CFO or other relevant financial services roles
- Broad knowledge of investment & trading product offering (i.e. FX, Structured Products, Bonds, Equities and Options) would be beneficial
- Good knowledge in various regulatory requirements (e.g. MIFID II, FRTB)
- Good knowledge and experience in Management Reporting & Communication (incl. financials)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal), able to liaise with all levels, explain potentially complex ideas and present findings to senior management
- Competent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint a must and basic programming skills (e.g. macros, MS Access) a plus
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in to interact with various departments (front office, product owners, Operations, Legal and Compliance, etc)
- Project management experience an advantage
If you are an experienced Business Manager who is available on immediate/short notice, please write in with your CV in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257