Our client is a leading global bank, looking for consultants with strong Non-Financial Risk background to join them as a Business Manager in Singapore at VP level.
- Supporting the country manager to run governance committees and represent Singapore branch in internal forums and projects
- Close collaboration with APAC leadership team and key stakeholders across three lines of defence relating to governance, business strategy and regulatory compliance
- Working closely with policy and execution teams to monitor non-financial risks, as well as 1st and 2nd line teams to ensure regulatory change impacting the bank is embedded
- Oversee internal and external audits, handle requests from regulators and government agencies
- Support the execution of business strategy by performing analysis and modelling to understand performance trends
- Prepare meeting decks and ensure deliverable are tracked and completed on time
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in a consulting background with good understanding of MAS regulations
- Strong knowledge of Non-financial risk and the banking environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with ability to influence senior management
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.email@example.com with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend