Senior B2B Marketing Manager, SEA (Media)
- Lead, Coach and Inspire a Talented Team of 4-5 Regional Marketers
- Spearhead Strategic Marketing in SEA for a Global Tech MNC
- Be part of Senior Leadership for a Market-leading Tech Firm
As Business Marketing Lead, you will speerhead all lines of trade marketing including B2B marketing, strategic marketing and creative solutions for advertisers and partners across SEA. You will develop go-to-market strategies for programs, products and tentpole events and help create highly attractive content and digital ad experiences to support the region's advertising sales revenue generation.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, SEA, this person will lead and coach a talented team of marketers and will collaborate closely with the advertising sales team. Our client are currently live in eight markets in the region: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The chosen candidate will build creative B2B marketing strategies that will align with global business objectives to showcase our client's solutions. Furthermore, you will be tasked with developing integrated campaigns and programs, from experiential events to digital marketing, to create awareness for our client's advertising solutions. Finally, you will have to build relationships with creative and media agency partners and our client's consumer, social and communications teams in the region.
- 10 years experience in B2B marketing or Strategic marketing or a related field in South East Asia, ideally from the technology, advertising, or media and entertainment industries
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Management experience and have experience engaging with teams cross-functionally across different departments
- You have a regional approach to creative development, with a perspective on localisation
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Excellent understanding on the digital media landscape, key trends, and challenges for brand advertisers
- Excellent stakeholder management (you'll be working closely with senior internal leadership)
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Open to business travel (up to 30%)
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 229762. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-CIO
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.