Business Planning and Operation Manager, FMCG
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$72000.00 per annum|
Business Planning and Operation Manager
My client is an International Food and Beverage Company who has its presence globally. My client has many well-known household brands under them. As forecasted in 2017, they are looking to hire a Business Planning and Operation Manager.
Accountability and Objectives
Business Planning and Operation Manager will be the functional liaison between the various head office function team and the region. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in developing and monitoring of the annual budget and sales targets for the region with Sales Director. Work closely with the Sales Director, the incumbent will be responsible to monitor the business performance against plan and, provide data-based strategic direction to identify and address performance and/or product issues and opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Directors and market in development of annual budget and sales targets.
- Responsible for monitoring of budget, P&L and sales performance to ensure alignment with plan.
- Key contact person between head office functional departments and customers in the region regarding orders, logistic, product, production and forecast.
- Collate sales report from respective markets, analysis sales and identify sales trends to provide data-based strategic direction to identify and address performance and/or product issues and opportunities.
- Monitor inventory and brand mix at distributor level, oversee sales performance to meet customers' needs and maximize sales.
- Work closely with sales team and distributor to review, develop and propose replenishment order and production forecast to ensure achievement of agreed sales targets.
- Generate timely, accurate and regular business progress reports.
- Work closely with sales and marketing; and head office functional team to plan for new market, new product introduction and promotions to ensure timely implementation.
- Work closely with various functional teams such as planning, finance, customer service, legal and marketing team to resolve and ensure optimal operation efficiency.
- University degree with recognised institute.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Sale/business support or supply chain management.
- Relevant experience in International FMCG.
- Knowledge of marketing and trade marketing activities, tools and techniques is needed.
- Knowledge of category management and assortment is needed.
- Knowledge of Retail channel (i.e. Modern and General Trade) and Food Service / Horeca is highly
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Mindset and personal skills
- Capability in building strategic, multilevel and team work relationship is needed.
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment is needed.
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach is highly recommended.
- Engaged and with structured and strong communication skills.
- An affective hands-on approach together with fearless of challenges are appreciated.
- Good role-based leadership and decision making are highly appreciated.
Contact Jesse Ho on (65) 6854 5664 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JH42843
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1763110
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.