Business Program Management cum Executive Assistant (Contract)
This is a great opportunity to not only look after EA duties but step up into some business management activities for the department. A successful candidate has the ability to effectively manage a high and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and has a passion for making managers and organizations great. The position requires someone who is experienced with excellent communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work at the Executive Level.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Executive Admin 50%
- Executive calendar management. Proactively manage a complex calendar including travel and strategic prioritization of appointments
- Provide end-to-end travel planning, including Visa processing, calendaring, scheduling, and meeting preparation and prioritization
- Demonstrated diplomacy, ability to interface with a variety of executive levels in a smooth and polished manner
- Ability to prioritize own work and resources to complete projects/tasks on time and to solve problems effectively
- Help drive ROB scheduling and team calendar in terms of All-Hands, QBUs, off sites and team morale events
- Orchestrating end-to-end arrangements and management of team off sites and events
- Processing of monthly expenses
- Maintaining and publishing of organizational charts, contact lists, org level aliases and distributions groups
- Organizing catering and meeting room requirements
- Deep understanding and completing Purchase Orders and expenses & procurement process
- Minute taking and chairing of meetings when required, help with pulling together agenda, confirming speakers etc
- Help with writing of team communications, monthly newsletter, All Hands follow-up emails, power-point charts
- Other daily administrative tasks as needed
Business Management 50%:
- Business management tasks for Marketing & Operations ROB - ability to use internal systems
- Acts as an advisor to the M&O leader to look at new ways of doing things (process definition)
- Supports the M&O leader to run the M&O LT rhythm and suggest ways to simplify and make more effective
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior executive level. Ability to working in an external fast-paced environment.
- Proactive in anticipating executive's needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the executive
- Adaptable and must work successfully in a team environment, building and maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of internal and external contributors
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory and written communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Power BI, Teams
- Secretarial Diploma / Undergraduate Degree is preferable
If you have a background in executive administration and is keen to pick up on the business side of things, please send in your resume to me asap.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.