My client is an exciting high-growth Biotech start-up with 600 employees across Asia and Europe.
Based in Singapore, this position reports to and supports the Head of Finance as a new headcount in the team. You will help the business develop and capture its continued growth strategy. You will be responsible for supporting the business by providing financial modelling, analysis, scenario planning, strategic planning, project evaluation, and business insights. You will monitor KPIs and build dashboards. You will assist with budgeting, management reporting and help to prepare relevant dashboards. In addition, you will assist with creating models and materials to be used in fund raising.
- Min 4 years of experience in a business/financial analyst role
- Possess a degree in business and/ or finance with strong financial modelling and presentation skills
- Proven analytical skills
- A good level of maturity with strategic and analytical mindset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- An effective communicator and team player
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.