|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$5500 per month + bonus|
For one of our client, we are looking for a Buyer to be responsible for the account management and product delivery for POSM production. This role will involve delivering exceptional service management, ongoing cost savings, and added value for the client.
In addition, the Print Buyer will manage the progression of the jobs with suppliers through the various stages of the production lifecycle and will ensure that clients are updated regularly on the progress of their work.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Procurement and project management of all Premiums/GWP products and POSM materials
- Managing the daily tracking and analysis of production requirements, ensuring that this data is communicated regularly to the Operations lead
- Provide first level support in resolving technical problems which will require knowledge of Premium types, methodologies, thorough understanding of MIS systems and familiarity with print technologies
- Assume full responsibility for processing and production of all requests from receipt of brief through to final delivery and invoice preparation
- Ensure all details from the client are accurately transferred to the WLT MIS system and central reporting files
- Regular liaison with clients and suppliers regarding production schedules;
- Attends supplier meetings and manages the relationship; resolve complex supplier issues, and escalates to Account Manager when needed
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience in a Print Procurement or Print Management environment with at least 5 years' experience in managing Premiums/GWP design and sourcing projects as well as commercial printing technologies
- Strong understanding of Premiums production and delivery processes providing technical input as required
- MUST have excellent knowledge of 2D and 3D technologies with sound knowledge of packaging products
- Robust understanding of the Quality and Compliance and testing checks required to ensure safe production to internationally standards
- Must be flexible in order to succeed in a dynamic working environment with very strong communication, interpersonal and customer facing skills
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00041604 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.