|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$11000 per month + bonus|
My lient is a well established internatioanl bank, specialising in coporate banking and investment banking business, Their C&B team is looking for an experienced C&B manager to work as a senior business partner for the C&B strategy/programs etc.
Responsibilities include developing proposals for design and implementation of new programs as well as effective management of existing /ongoing initiatives such as year-end compensation process and benchmarking. This role will also work on the benefits design and oversee its delivery in a designated country. Close partnership with global C&B/regional HR & country HR and effective management of consultants and service providers are additional keys to success in this role.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of client business issues and priorities; be able to effectively analyze problems and provide clear advice and recommendations
- Independently build proposals on design, development and improvement of C&B programs/processes by compiling, summarizing and analyzing data effectively and help drive fact- based decisions.
- Prepare and participate in the Benefits deep dive for country ; review benefits design and delivery for country, track market and regulatory trends impacting benefit programs
- Prepare compensation reporting and analysis for the year-end compensation review and throughout the year on an ad hoc basis ·
- Assist with equity buyouts and review of offers for new hires
- Support compensation benchmarking process including survey submissions and analysis of results
- Contribute to the development and improvement of C&B processes across the region
Skills / Requirements
- At least 8 yrs. experience in a C&B role with strong business understanding and analytics background
- Strong consulting skills - should be able to independently engage with HR and business effectively
- A good team player as well as work independently (self-starter)
- Strong data and analytical capabilities · High proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (excel experience should include complex formulas, v-look ups, charts, graphs, and working with large datasets)
- Must be resourceful - ability to work across various teams to accomplish a goal
- Must be detail oriented and a logical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required. Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese language skills a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management, and prioritization
If you are interested in please click APPLY or dend your most updated CV for a confidential talk.
Business License Number: 10C5117, EA License Number:R1655428.