Call Centre Agent
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$2500.00 - S$3500.00 per month|
Call Centre Agent
Our client is a medical assistance company who is looking for a Call Centre Coordinator in their Technical Assistance Services department for extended warranty claims and repairs assistance. The permanent role will be based in the Central Region of Singapore.
- Coordinating and arranging extended warranty claims and repairs for end clients through liaising with various stakeholders, such as the repair centre, home services repair suppliers, and our insurance clients
- Facilitating smooth execution of a case by performing a range of operational and administrative duties
- 9-hour shifts (Day) and a minimum of 44 hours a week
- Handling requests for extended warranty claims and repairs, home services via phone calls and emails
- Being the first point of contact for clients who require technical assistance
- Allocated cases within the working hours and the continuation or completion of the service delivery
- Sending out quotations
- Performing case management duties
- Coordinating and overseeing repair and services cases independently from start to end
- Carrying out administrative and research tasks as directed
- Working closely with other departments and partners on daily operational matters
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience handling requests for extended warranty claims and repairs or providing after-sales warranty support for consumer electronics and major appliances
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Minimum GCE O Level or Equivalent
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.