Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
Actively seeking Calypso DevOps Engineer for a multinational financial institution!
- Prominent global financial corporation
- Excellent work culture with hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunity to be engaged in Financial Markets and Bank Treasury projects
Our client is a multinational financial institution known for their wide array of services encompassing retail, commercial, corporate, and wholesale banking. They have established a strong presence in various markets worldwide, serving around 37 million customers and clients in more than 40 different countries.
As part of their expansion plans in Singapore, they are actively recruiting a skilled Calypso DevOps Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects encompassing financial markets and bank treasury initiatives. Your responsibilities will include developing and enhancing features on the Calypso platform, as well as providing L3 support for Calypso.
If you are seeking an exciting role that offers ample opportunities for growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in developing features/enhancements for Calypso platform
- Strong practical experience in Unix Shell Scripting, SQL, CI/CD pipelines, developing and customising Java in Calypso
- Strong expertise in financial market products (FX MM, IRD)
- Hands-on experience with migration from Legacy system to Calypso
- Strong technical experience in implementation of Calypso back office (WorkFlows/Message Setup etc.) and back-office domain (SWIFT/Settlements/Accounting/Reporting etc.)
- Eager to pick up new skills and perform in a high-pressure environment
Should you possess the necessary skills and qualifications, do forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of the "APPLY NOW" feature. For additional information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R23115522
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend