Campaign Controller- 1 year contract
Our client is a global financial services multinational group. They have 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States. They provide credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
For this role, You will manage Campaign Operations, ensuring controls are robust and adhered to, while seeking out opportunities for process improvements, automation, elimination of redundant processes and right-sourcing. Coordinate/support the campaign management controller role which covers validation of campaign approvals, waterfalls and sms / edm scheduling. Process improvement, documentation, execution and monitoring of campaign management processes. Run the daily datamart creation process and ensure adequate controls are in place for accuracy of information.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant SAS programming experience
- Competent in more than one programming language (eg C, C++, Java)
- Meticulous and highly analytical mindset, challenges assumptions, present or defend conclusions and recommends action plans
- Possesses the ability to organize, plan, track and prioritise multiple assignments and meets timelines
- Strong communication skillset, both written and verbal
- Has strong integrity and ownership to own up to issues and correct it immediately
- Independent to make sound judgement and escalate for further assistance
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.