Cards Marketing Manager (contract up to end 2020)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8400 per month|
To drive and execute the product components of the MasterCard 2020 migration project. Manage the creation of new product logos in our G2C platforms in addition to building necessary systems and processes to support the new issuance as well as the migration from Visa to MasterCard with client centric experience end-to-end.
The bank has entered a global deal with MasterCard, which requires all markets (including APAC-Singapore) to start issuing all new & replaced cards in MasterCard only comes April 2020.
* Work with Regional Product Team and the PMO offices (Business & Tech), and in-country functional stakeholders to ensure that project objectives are identified, initiated and executed.
* Drive deliverables from product-specific perspective, coordinating across all Emerging Affluent and Affluent logos and finding ways to streamline and optimize where possible through automated and tech-driven solutions.
* Implement system solution with engagement across work streams locally & regionally - functions include but not limited O&T, Digital banking, Finance, DM, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Card Operations, Credit operations, etc.
* Define optimized product migration plan for all VISA customers across to MasterCard while minimizing disruption and change. Focus will be on the preservation of the existing value proposition, customer retention and spend activation on the migrated MasterCard.
* Update management team on Product components of the migration during the planning, execution and post-implementation phase.
* Lead formulation of migration strategy for maximum conversions with sale not just protected but grow as well as preference/loyalty maintained, including product specific and tactical programs - pre/during/post migration.
* Run project in compliance with local laws, regulations applicable to Singapore, and Citi internal policies & controls
* 5-8 years working experience in managing project in financial institutions.
* Marketing and/or Product experience
* Project Planning and Tracking
* Previous customer migration experiences a positive
* 1-2 years of relevant experience in driving process improvement of customer experiences
* Outstanding project management skills with clear sense of urgency
* Strong communication skills
* Exhibits confidence and agility in challenging times
* Ability to multi-task and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Outstanding communicator with ability to engage small & large as well as Senior audiences
* Collaborative approach and Team Player
* Ability to ruthlessly prioritize
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Good presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree - Qualifications in Banking and Financial Services
* AGILE Scrum Master trained
* Stakeholder management
* Negotiation / Influencing
* Client centric mindset
If you fit the bill, do write in with your CV attached to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257