Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client, a leading insurance broker in Singapore is looking for candidates to join their expanding business as a Case Manager.
- Assist the sales team with sales development and implementation in achieving their business objectives.
- Submit/ liaise applications with insurers.
- Assist in proper documentation and maintenance of each application.
- Familiar with insurance product/ services and banks' credit procedure.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as organizing medical examination and logistic for new leads, preparing insurance forms and policy contract package, handling client's reimbursement.
- Handle enquiries from internal and external customers.
- Participate in internal & external continuous training/ learning programs.
- Participate in general improvement of internal process.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree or equivalent
- A minimum 3 years working experience in the banking/ insurance industry.
- A relationship builder that possesses good interpersonal skills with excellent communication and negotiation proficiencies.
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a busy environment to make things happen.
- Performance driven and results focused.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D
License Number: 10C5117
EA Personal Registration Number: R22107677
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend